1888 – Murray Tobacco Works, Nos 8-14 Callender St., Belfast

Architect: Young & Mackenzie

Irish Builder and Engineer

Murray, Sons and Company Ltd began trading in Belfast in 1810, and became a limited company in 1884, closed in 2005. By 1921, it shared most of the Belfast manufacture of tobacco, cigarettes and snuff with Gallaher Limited. Site now occupied by Lindsay House.

See Also