1885 – Dr. O’Reilly’s Residence, Trim, Co. Meath

Architect: John P. Davis

Irish Builder and Engineer

“The walls of superstructure are built of rubble masonry, cemented on the outside, the interior is finished in a very superior style; the carpentry work was carried out by Mr. P. Hughes; the plastering and stucco work by Messrs. William Parsons and Sons; the mason-work was entrusted to Mr. Christopher Duigenan, and the entire work was carried out under the superintendence of John P. Davis, architect, Trim.” Published in The Irish Builder, November 1 1885.

See Also