1926 – Daly’s Bridge, Sundays Well, Cork

Architect: Stephen W. Farrington

0146

Completed in 1926, in wrought iron with timber walkway, by the London based David Rowell & Company to the designs of Stephen W. Farrington, the Cork City Engineer. The bridge spans 160 feet, and the walkway is four and a half feet wide. The bridge takes its official name from Cork businessman James Daly, who contributed to the cost of the bridge.

See Also