1904 – Railway Station & Signal Box, Victoria Bridge, Co. Tyrone

Architect: William H. Mills

0053

0053

Unlike many stations on the Great Northern Railway, Victoria Bridge station was of wood and not the polychromic brick used by Mills. That is not to say that there wasn’t a house style for wooden structures, the GNR regularly built wooden waiting rooms on the opposite platform from the main station buildings. Now delmolished, the line closed around 1960.

See Also