1826 – Town Hall, Edenderry, Co. Offaly
Originally constructed as a market house, and built in 1826 by Lord Downshire to a design by Thomas Duff. Until recently occupied by a courthouse to first floor and county council offices to ground and first floors – the ground floor having been filled in. The courthouse closed at the end of 2013. The building is a solid classical design, with three-bay pedimented breakfronts to front and rear.