1887 – Central Hotel, Exchequer St., Dublin

Architect: Millar & Symes

0006

0006

A Dublin landmark, on the corner of Exchequer and South Great Georges Streets, the Central Hotel was opened in 1887. Extended several times in the early 20th century, it was unusual in Dublin at the time of its construction for the ground level being designed as retail units.

See Also