Kaye-Parry & Ross
1973 – St Michael’s Church, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
1903 – The Pavilion, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Architect: Kaye-Parry & Ross
Pavilion and pleasure grounds incorporating concert hall, sun lounge, and tea rooms. Originally constructed in 1904, but rebuilt in 1916 after a fire the previous year. Later pulled down and replaced with a cinema which was itself pulled down and replaced with commercial units and the Pavilion Theatre in 2000.