1923 – Gaumont Cinema, Belfast

0461

Opened as the Classic Cinema and renamed after it was taken over by the Gaumont chain. The building included a cafe and dance hall. Closed in the early 1960s and the site demolished to make way for a BHS department store. BHS went out of business in 2016 and the building is now empty.

See Also