Architecture of Saskatchewan
1914 – City Hall, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
Architect: David Ewart
Constructed for the Dominion Government it served as a post office and housed other government agencies such as customs, and eventually, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. In 1963, the City of Moose Jaw purchased the building to accommodate city council chambers, municipal departments and the local police service. Designed by Chief Dominion Architect David Ewart exhibiting elements of the Edwardian Classical style.